Mid Valley Disposal provides solid waste (garbage) and recycling disposal services to Los Banos residents and businesses.
Solid Waste and Recycling
Do you have a question about your collection service?
Questions about your service can be answered by Mid Valley Disposals’ Customer Service Department. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed holidays). If you have a question or concern:
- Call one of Mid Valley Disposals’ knowledgeable customer service representatives at (209) 270-5100.
- Write to Mid Valley Disposals’ Customer Service Manager at 502 I Street, Los Banos, CA 93635.
- Email Mid Valley Disposal at email@example.com
Do you have a question about your bill or changes to your service?
If you have any question regarding billing please contact the City of Los Banos’ Utility Billing Department at (209) 827-7000 ext. 0. Residents of Los Banos have several ways to pay their bill:
- Regular mail: enclose check or write credit card number
- By phone: credit or ATM card only
- In person: Utility Billing Department at Los Banos City Hall
- Online: (losbanos.org) credit or ATM card only
- Direct pay: automatic deduction from bank account (savings/checkings)
Mid Valley Disposal has On-Property Service that helps individuals with disabilities as well as senior citizens. If you are an individual with a disability or are over the age of 65 and have no one else residing in your home to place your carts curbside, Mid Valley Disposal will take all of your carts from their storage area, empty them and return them to their original location at no additional cost. Please contact our customer service department at (209) 270-5100 to make arrangements. Individuals with disabilities must submit verification of their condition by a medical doctor. Seniors must provide a driver’s license, birth certificate or other government documentation showing proof of age.
Mid Valley Disposal observes the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. If the holiday falls on a weekday (on or before your regular service day), your service day will be delayed a day. For instance, if your service day is normally Tuesday, it will move to Wednesday; if Wednesday, it will move to Thursday; if Thursday, it will move to Friday, and if Friday, it will move to Saturday. PLEASE NOTE: There will be no change in your service day if the holiday falls on the weekend or after your regular service day.